Thursday 14 July 2011

Waiting



 I’m not waiting for a perfect handsome prince charming but a guy that’s willing to take a chance, a guy that loves me for who I am, a guy that loves me, a guy that has respect for me, a guy that will protect me, comfort me, love me, a guy that is all mine, a guy that is proud to call me his girlfriend, a guy that is himself, a guy with a cute smile, a guy that’s cute, guy that is fun to be around,  a guy that fills my life with happiness and laughter, a guy that’s genuine, a guy that all my friends see as perfect for me, a guy that calls me beautiful.

I watch movies and read magazines seeing all these amazing guys that are seen as prince charming but you know what they’re out of your league you, I mean there never going to fall for a girl like us, were considered a nobody in their famous life, where just another obsessed fan.  I know that, that’s why I don’t want, what I know for a fact I’m never going to get. I know their limits and that you can’t dream to big, because the bigger your dream, the more unlikely it is to get. 

Guy these days are so influenced by peer pressure that they act like someone their not, they learn to act a certain way, talk a certain way, dress a certain way, and treat others a certain way, they can act like real jerks and forget what it means to be yourself, to not follow the path others create and instead lead your own path in a new direction. They change who they are just to fit in and to be cool instead of being true to themselves and their real friends don’t pressure you to change but just love you the exact way you are. 

Everyone has a different name for a reason, that’s how we identify everyone’s individuality and uniqueness that friends and family love about each other.

I want a guy that’s the same around his family and friends, as he is around me HIMSELF!! I’m just waiting for a guy that’s just normal, who doesn’t care about being a stereotype, who is just himself at all times. I want a guy that can be my best friend, and no matter what; and through any storm we will walk out the other side with battle scars but still just as in love holding hands. I’m just waiting for MY OWN Prince Charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment