Tuesday 5 July 2011

MY OWN FAIRYTALE MY OWN HAPPILY EVER AFTER

You know what my favourite movies are; Cinderella Story, Another Cinderella Story, Romeo and Juliet, P.S I love you, The Last Song, Letters to Juliet and The Perfect Man. I watch these movies over and over their not like other movies that I usually only watch once or twice. I watch these movies all the time and even though I know what’s going to happen I sit there with my eyes glued to the screen. When I watch these movies everything else around me blurs out. I watch these movies believing in fairytales it gives me hope for true love. It makes me blind to the fact that they say true love doesn’t exist but I’m like a little kid I like to believe in the Disney fairytales.
I hope that like in Cinderella a guy will come chasing after me

like belle that it’s not always about looks but the heart and personality

like rapunzel he will rescue me from this world, where they say true love doesn’t exist

Like sleeping beauty he will wakeand turn my dreams into reality

like snow white he will comfort and protect me when others hurt me

like Ariel he will push the boundaries to be together

like jasmine he will take me on a magical journey of love

Inside I’m just a little kid with a big heart, believing in what others see as just fairytales. I’m just a princess in waiting.

Every time I watch them I’m engaged under the spell more and more. Each time I’m more determined to find a fairytale ending. Each time I’m more determined to find my own prince charming, each time I’m more determined to find true love, each time I go to bed playing scenarios in my head of my own life as a fairytaleand happily ever after.
Fairytales aren’t just about finding a handsome prince charming, there about fulfilling your dreams, and about standing up for what you believe in!


No comments:

Post a Comment