Thursday 14 July 2011

LIFE


Life is not a matter of milestones but moments
Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, so appreciate the memories, learn from the past, and realise people change
 Life is about laughing and living in good times and bad
One day you will ask me which is more important, you or my life? And I will say my life and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life
Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change

Yesterday is history, today is a gift, and tomorrow is a mystery, live each day as though it were your last, with the things that are truly going to last
Life isn’t about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself
Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live   

 Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you will die tomorrow
Life is a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow, My life is better left to chance, I could have missed the pain, but I would have had to miss the dance
THAT’S LIFE
But always remember Life goes on!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment